How do science and the Bible relate? Should the Bible be seen as a science book? Does the Bible have scientific inaccuracies. Let Rob Bowman be your guide through this controversial and important issues. Through his irenic style and presentation, you will learn each side of the debate and be more fully equipped to answer those who have problems reconciling the teachings of the Bible with the teachings of science.
Robert Bowman Jr. (M.A. Fuller Theological Seminary; Ph.D South African Theological Seminary) is the executive director of the Institute for Religious Research. He is married to wife Cathy with four children.
He is the author of a dozen books including Faith Has Its Reasons: Integrative Approaches to Defending Christian Faith and Putting Jesus in His Place: The Case for the Deity of Christ (2007, with J. Ed Komoszewski).
- History of Science
- Revelation and the Philosophy of Science
- Creation, Evolution, and God
- Genesis 1-3 and Creation
- Genesis and the Age of Creation
- Genesis 4-9 and Early Human History
- Physical Sciences and Creation
- Biological Science and Creation
- Human Sciences and Creation