Gary Habermas, the world’s leading expert on the resurrection of Christ, has created an entire course just for you!
There is no more important event in human history than the Resurrection of Christ. This event not only evidences God’s intervention and love into the human condition, it tells the world that Christ is Lord.
The great thing about the resurrection of Christ is that it is not something God asks believers to accept with blind faith. This is an event that happened in human history with hundreds of historic details that people are called to examine to gain confidence in their faith in Christ.
That is why this 30-session Credo Course is focused solely on the historicity of the resurrection of Christ. There is not a more important event for Christians to know inside and out. The historicity of the resurrection is sure to tame any skeptic (outside and within), causing us all to fall on our face and worship the one true Lord, Jesus Christ.
The DVD version of this product includes 8 DVDs.
PowerPoint + Keynote
You can get the Powerpoint and Keynote slide decks we used during the production of Dr. Habermas’ course for use with your own group.
The workbook for this course is available in as a PDF and as a traditional print format. The PDF workbook is 181 pages long.
Full Session List
- The Importance of the Resurrection of Jesus
- A Priori Objections (Part 1)
- A Priori Objections (Part 2)
- Principles of Historiography
- Methodology: How Do We Use Historiography in Apologetics
- Approaching Scripture
- Minimal Facts Method
- Preaching before Completion of the New Testament
- Naturalistic Theories: Alternative Explanations for the Resurrection
- Naturalistic Theory 1: The Disciples Stole the Body
- Naturalistic Theory 2: Someone Else Stole the Body
- Naturalistic Theory 3: The Swoon Theory
- Naturalistic Theory 4: The Hallucination Theory
- Naturalistic Theory 5: The Copycat Theory
- Supernatural Alternative Theories
- Categorical Problems with Naturalistic Theories
- Understanding the Mind of a Skeptic
- Changing the Skeptical Mindset of the Naturalist (Part 1)
- Changing the Skeptical Mindset of the Naturalist (Part 2)
- Evidence for the Death of Jesus
- Evidence for the Appearances of Jesus
- Evidence for the Empty Tomb
- Constructing a Historical Timeline
- Apologetics: Building a Bridge from Miracles to Christianity
- Apologetics: Establishing a Connection between the Resurrection and the Existence of God
- Who Did Jesus Think He Was? Establishing the Deity of Christ
- Grounding Theology (Part 1)
- Grounding Theology (Part 2)
- Grounding Christian Practice: Application Based on the Resurrection
- The Resurrection of Jesus