Dr. Craig Blomberg is a New Testament scholar, ordained Baptist minister, and a professor of the New Testament at Denver Seminary (1986–present)(faculty bio). He received a Ph.D. from the University of Aberdeen in Scotland, a M.A. from Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, and B.A. from Augustana College with a triple major in mathematics, Spanish, and religion.
After serving for a few years as assistant professor of Religion at Palm Beach Atlantic College (1982–1985), Craig took a leave of absence to to accept a one-year research fellowship in Cambridge, England. Since that time he’s been on translation committees for the NLT, ESV, and the HCSB.
He regularly speaks/teaches at home and overseas in churches and educational institutions: the Irish Bible Institute (Ireland), visiting Professor at St. Petersburg Christian University (Russia), the Seminario Teológico Centroamericano (Guatemala), ACTS (Canada), the Irish Bible Institute (Ireland), the Wiedenest Bibelschule (Germany), and is repeatedly a special guest lecturer/visiting professor at numerous universities in Australia and New Zealand.
It would have been very nice to have known beforehand that Difucan contains fluoride, which messes with iodine. I have thyroid problems and bipolar, so it is been real fun puking my brains out while having a complete breakdown. This stuff also has the added plus http://enggnagar.com/diflucan-online-pharmacy/ of switching your yeast infection to a bacterial infection.
Blomberg is an active member and regular contributor to the Evangelical Theological Society, has been very involved with Campus Crusade for Christ as well as Scum of the Earth Church, and is proactive in helping to train church leaders through conferences across the Pacific Rim.
Dr. Blomberg is the author, co-author, or co-editor of fifteen books and more than eighty articles in journals or multi-author works.
Areas of Academic Interest and Research
Blomberg’s areas of academic interest/research/writing include but are not limited to the New Testament (esp. Matthew, parables, miracles, the historical Jesus, Luke-Acts, John, 1 Corinthians, James), the historical trustworthiness of Scripture, hermeneutics, exegetical method, gender roles, mormonism, money and stewardship.
Dr. Blomberg is a music aficionado and a sports fan. He loves playing the piano and is passionate about the Chicago Cubs.
Dr Blomberg and his wife Fran live in Centennial, Colorado with their two daughters.
- Ph.D. University of Aberdeen, Scotland (New Testament, specializing in the parables and the writings of Luke-Acts)
- MA Trinity Evangelical Divinity School
- BA Augustana College (with a triple major in mathematics, Spanish, and religion)
- New Testament scholar (professor of the NT)
- Professor of the New Testament at Denver Seminary in Colorado since 1986
- involved with Scum of the Earth Church
- regularly speaks and teaches at home and overseas at a variety of churches and educational institutions
- is an ordained Baptist minister
- proactive in helping to train church leaders through conferences across the Pacific Rim
- active member and regular contributor to the Evangelical Theological Society
- has been very involved with Campus Crusade for Christ
- taught at Palm Beach Atlantic College (before Denver Seminary)
- research fellow in Cambridge, England with Tyndale House (before Denver Seminary)
- More info on last 2 points (assistant professor of Religion at Palm Beach Atlantic College from 1982-85 then took a leave of absence to accept a one-year research fellowship in Cambridge, England with the British wing of the InterVarsity Christian Fellowship from 1985-86 It was during this time that he co-edited Gospel Perspectives, vol. 6: The Miracle of Jesus and wrote The Historical Reliability of the Gospels)
- visiting Professor at St. Petersburg Christian University
- He’s been on translation committees for the New Living Translation, English Standard Version, and the Holman Christian Standard Bible.
- He was also one of several scholars interviewed for The Case for Christ, a popular book by Lee Strobel.
Dr. Blomberg has been a visiting Professor at St. Petersburg Christian University, Russia, ACTS in Canada, the Seminario Teológico Centroamericano in Guatemala, the Irish Bible Institute in Ireland and at the Wiedenest Bibelschule in Germany. He has also repeatedly been a special guest lecturer or visiting professor at numerous universities in Australia and New Zealand.