Does this describe you?
- I want the best theological training there is
- I want to do theology in a community of others who are pursuing truth, not prejudice
- I want someone to navigate me through my education
- I want a change to hang out with some of the best Christians scholars in the world
- (Oh, and I want to win more theological debates!)
- I want to start right now
Every month Credo Courses will release a new course. This course, along with all accompanying materials (workbook, PowerPoint, quiz, etc.) will be immediately available to download. This material will range from short courses taught by C. Michael Patton to full-length Credo Courses taught by the world's best scholars.
Get half-off any and all physical products. As many of you know, our physical products rarely go on sale. This can make it more difficult for those who want to use the material in their local setting. Now you can take people through each and every course, allowing them to have their own workbook in their hands.
This is perfect for pastors and teachers who want their students have a more fully engaged experience, being able to take notes and have a visual reminder of the course.
From PowerPoints to teach from to full courses by C. Michael Patton, Rob Bowman, and Michael Kruger, we commit to getting you something and substantial new every month. And you know what? We can't wait to do it. Here is some of what we ALREADY have in the cue:
- Science and the Bible by Rob Bowman
- The Book of Romans by C. Michael Patton
- Heresies by C. Michael Patton
- The 10 Commandments by C. Michael Patton
- Roman Catholicism and Eastern Orthodoxy by C. Michael Patton
- How to Argue with an Atheist by C. Michael Patton
- A Study of the Boneheads of Scripture by C. Michael Patton
Take the next step and guide your students through a more formal training regime. Each course has or will have quizzes, assignment, discussion questions, and a syllabus. Not only will this save valuable time for teachers, but it causes the students to engage in a deeper learning environment by creating accountability and evaluation.
This is great for churches and ministries who seek to train their people formally.
*This does not apply to any situation where tuition is required such as a college or seminary. Please contact Credo Courses for information about an institutional license.
- [op_question question="Is%20Credo%20Course%20associated%20with%20a%20Protestant%20denomination%20or%20tradition%3F"]No.%20Credo%20Courses%20is%20broadly%20evangelical%20(theologically%20speaking).%20We%20fellowship%20with%2C%20love%2C%20learn%20from%2C%20and%20respect%20Christians%20and%20Christian%20scholars%20of%20all%20theological%20traditions.%20We%20simply%20ask%20one%20thing%3A%20that%20people%20are%20more%20committed%20to%20the%20truth%20than%20their%20prejudice%20and%20center%20on%20the%20person%20and%20work%20of%20Christ.%20Beyond%20that%20we%20are%20neither%20Calvinist%20or%20Arminian%2C%20creationists%20or%20theistic%20evolutionists%2C%20Baptists%20or%20Methodists%2C%20or%20Dispensationalists%20or%20Covenantalists.%20We%20love%20them%20all%20so%20long%20as%20they%20are%20balanced%20and%20don't%20divide%20over%20the%20non-essential%20elements%20of%20Christianity.[/op_question] [op_question question="What%20are%20the%20essentials%20of%20the%20faith%20to%20which%20you%20refer%3F"]The%20person%20and%20work%20of%20Christ.%20These%2C%20we%20believe%2C%20are%20the%20issues%20of%20%22first%20importance%22%20of%20which%20Paul%20speaks%20(1%20Cor%2015%3A1-4).[/op_question]