- Some Famous Textual Problems: Mark 16:9-20
- Which Translation is Best?
Most Christians have never studied textual criticism so it becomes a prime target for atheists to attack.
President at Reclaiming the Mind Ministries
When I walked into Dr. Wallace’s class on textual criticism I had my guard up. I thought that he was going to challenge my faith in the Bible. I walked out of that class trusting the Bible more than I ever had.
Paramedic at Midwest Regional Medical Center
I took Dan Wallace’s Credo Course on Textual Criticism. I learned things—things I had somehow never known, and things, I suspect, I had been carefully “sheltered” from.
Mechanic at Tinker Air Force Base
This (the textual criticism course) is something you’d have to travel the whole world to get.
And it’s Risk-Free!
Try the Textual Criticism Bundle for ONE YEAR. If you’re not as happy as you could be with your decision contact our customer care department (at credocourses.com/contact/) and get a complete refund.
No questions, quibbles or hassles.
- Disc 1 & 2: Variations, Making a Codex, and Scribal Corruption ($75)
- Disc 3 & 4: Manuscripts, the KJV, and the Doctrine of Preservation ($75)
- Disc 5 & 6: Translating, Textual Problems, Recovering the Originals ($75)
- Disc 7 & 8: Extra Resources and Preview ($75)
- 37 Digital Video Downloads ($199)
- 37 Digital Audio Downloads ($99)
- Printed and PDF Workbook ($19)
- 365-Day Money Back Guarantee
- $619 for all 8 DVDs and 74 Digital Downloads individually. You save 60% ($372!) during this sale!
+ shipping & handling